All You Need to Know to Get It Together (Sort Of)
On Sale: 03/28/2017
Spend $49 and get FREE shipping on HC.com
For fans of Grace Helbig and Alexa Chung comes a fresh, hilarious guide to growing up your way from social media influencer and lifestyle vlogger Arden Rose.
In Almost Adulting—perfect for budding adults, failing adults, and eaters of microwave mug brownies—Arden tells you how to survive your future adulthood. Topics include:
- Making internet friends who are cool and not murderers
- Flirting with someone in a way to make them think you are cool and not a murderer
- Being in an actual relationship where you talk about your feelings in a healthy manner??? To the other person???????
- Eating enough protein
- Assembling a somewhat acceptable adult wardrobe when you have zero dollars
- Going on adventures without starting to smell
- How sex is supposed to feel, but, like, actually though
By the end of the book—a mash-up of essays, lists, and artwork—you'll have learned not only how to dress yourself, how to travel alone, how to talk to strangers online, and how to date strangers (in PERSON!), but also how to pass as a real, functioning, appropriately socialized adult.
- ISBN: 9780062574107
- ISBN 10: 0062574108
- Imprint: HarperCollins
- On Sale: 03/28/2017
- Trimsize: 5.50 in (w) x 8.25 in (h) x 0.77 in (d)
- Pages: 208
- List Price: 18.99 USD
- Age: 13+
- BISAC1: YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Women
- BISAC2: YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Maturing
- BISAC3: YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Social Topics / Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance
У нашей фирмы авторитетный сайт , он описывает в статьях про https://kompozit.ua.
У нашей компании классный web-сайт , он описывает в статьях про www.kompozit.ua.