In a Class by Himself
On Sale: 03/23/2010
Spend $49 and get FREE shipping on HC.com
We'd love you to buy this book, and hope you find this page convenient in locating a place of purchase.
Select a Bookseller - Direct Link to Buy
The broadest selection of online bookstores. The links will take you to the Web site's homepage. From there you can navigate to the title you are interested in.
Interest-specific online venues will often provide a book buying opportunity. Click here for a list of interest-specific sites grouped by category.
If you are located outside the U.S., the best way to order online is to choose from the following bookstores listed by region and country.
Big Nate is in a class by himself!
But things don't always go your way just because you're awesome.
- Nate barely survives his dad's toxic oatmeal before rushing off to school—minus his lunch.
- He body slams the no-nonsense principal.
- He accidentally insults his least favorite teacher, the horrifying Mrs. Godfrey (aka Godzilla).
- And school has barely started!
Nate keeps his cool. He knows he's destined for greatness. A fortune cookie told him so.
For fans of the ever popular, ever hilarious Diary of a Wimpy Kid series: Get ready to meet Big Nate!
- ISBN: 9780062002617
- ISBN 10: 0062002619
- Imprint: HarperCollins
- On Sale: 03/23/2010
- List Price: 12.99 USD
- BISAC1: JUVENILE FICTION / School & Education
- BISAC2: JUVENILE FICTION / Humorous Stories
- BISAC3: JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Friendship