Spend $49 and get FREE shipping on HC.com
Emily Post's Wedding Planner for Moms
We'd love you to buy this book, and hope you find this page convenient in locating a place of purchase.
Select a Bookseller - Direct Link to Buy
The broadest selection of online bookstores. The links will take you to the Web site's homepage. From there you can navigate to the title you are interested in.
Interest-specific online venues will often provide a book buying opportunity. Click here for a list of interest-specific sites grouped by category.
If you are located outside the U.S., the best way to order online is to choose from the following bookstores listed by region and country.
Countless mothers of brides and grooms have asked Peggy Post for a wedding planner just for them. Here it is! Whether you're helping a little or a lot, or—like most moms—are serving as combination coach, diplomat, and troubleshooter, this planner is packed with useful ideas, including:
- Planning lists especially for moms
- Questions to ask before hiring wedding professionals
- Times when a mother's tactful advice is most helpful
- A Resources section with worksheets for keeping track of guests, gifts, budget, and more
- An Address Book you'll refer to again and again
Peggy Post will help you navigate finances, guest list, ceremony, and reception details; interact with your daughter's or son's future in-laws; and plan your role (including your outfit!) while making memories to last a lifetime.
- ISBN: 9780061228001
- ISBN 10: 0061228001
- Imprint: William Morrow
- On Sale: 05/29/2007
- Trimsize: 6.00 in (w) x 8.00 in (h) x 0.00 in (d)
- Pages: 160
- List Price: 22.99 USD
- BISAC1: REFERENCE / Weddings
- BISAC2: REFERENCE / General
- BISAC3: REFERENCE / Etiquette