On Sale: 02/23/2010
Spend $49 and get FREE shipping on HC.com
We'd love you to buy this book, and hope you find this page convenient in locating a place of purchase.
Select a Bookseller - Direct Link to Buy
The broadest selection of online bookstores. The links will take you to the Web site's homepage. From there you can navigate to the title you are interested in.
Interest-specific online venues will often provide a book buying opportunity. Click here for a list of interest-specific sites grouped by category.
If you are located outside the U.S., the best way to order online is to choose from the following bookstores listed by region and country.
- Outstanding Science Trade Books for Children (NSTA/CBC)
Award-winning science writer Seymour Simon gives you a full-color photographic introduction to the causes and effects of global warming and climate change.
Earth's climate has always varied, but it is now changing more rapidly than at any other time in recent centuries. The climate is very complex, and many factors play important roles in determining how it changes. Why is the climate changing? Could Earth be getting warmer by itself? Are people doing things that make the climate warmer?
Supports the Common Core State Standards
- ISBN: 9780061142505
- ISBN 10: 0061142506
- Imprint: Collins
- On Sale: 02/23/2010
- Trimsize: 10.00 in (w) x 10.00 in (h) x 0.00 in (d)
- Pages: 32
- List Price: 17.99 USD
- BISAC1: JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Environmental Conservation & Protection
- BISAC2: JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Earth Sciences / Weather
- BISAC3: JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Environmental Science & Ecosystems